Family Links/PTO - Murray Lake Elementary
Murray Lake Family Resource Center
Where families can find support and opportunities that help their children succeed.
- Resources: Books, Audio, Video, games, flyers
- Topics include: Academics, Parenting, Discipline, Special Needs, Non-traditional Families, Love & Logic
- Volunteers: The FRC provides an area for parents to work on projects for teachers or staff. A play area is available for smaller children.
- Information: A bulletin board is available for families to post information to others. Parent Chats are held monthly for anyone to attend and "network" with other parents.
- Monthly themes: These focus on current issues, with practical ideas for families to use at home.
Please stop by the resource center to pick up information, flyers and brochures. Check us out! We are located in the main hallway across from the office.
Contact Family Links via email or by calling (616) 987-2783.
Alisha Martin (AJ) and Ashleigh Gage
Laura Judge and Lisa Verburg
Kylie Golden and Melissa Simkins
Special Events Coordinators
Deanna Mears and Kaily VanLaan
Student Activities Coordinators
Family Resource Center
Family Resource Center is sponsored by Murray Lake Elementary Family Links.