Enabling every child to reach their full potential
Alto Mission Statement
The Alto School Family, in the spirit of high expectations, will give all students a foundation of knowledge and life skills necessary to engage in a lifetime of learning in order to successfully meet the challenges of our changing world.
We believe in:
- Making the students our first priority.
- Students and staff having a right to a safe and orderly learning environment
- High expectations & Quality Instruction.
- Partnerships with home, school and community.
- Appropriate individualized learning experiences.
- Developing the greatest potential in every child.
- Promoting our core values of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, integrity, fairness, and caring.