Food Service Payments
All Other Payments
We are happy to announce that we have a new way to make online payments for your children’s school fees.
All other school fees (athletic participation fees, yearbook, media center book fees, etc.) are now located at K12 Payment Center (www.k12paymentcenter.com).
Benefits of Using an Account
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Notifications sent via text and/or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- $1.95 convenience fee for payments up to $100
- 2.99% convenience fee for payments over $100
- See 120 days of fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to www.k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number (6 digit number – same ID# used for lunch fees)
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check
If you have any difficulties setting up your account, please visit the Help/FAQ located at www.k12paymentcenter.com, or call 1-800-541-8999.