Non-School Sponsored Flyer Procedure
Lowell Area Schools welcomes the opportunity to promote family-friendly, community events to our parents and students that meet a minimum set of criteria.
In order for a flyer to be placed on this website, the flyer will originate from a non-profit organization or a Lowell business. A link to this webpage is provided in weekly newsletters.
Paper flyers will not be distributed.
- The flyer must include the following statement:
“Lowell Area Schools neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service”
- The flyer must not appear to bear the authority of the school and must not be primarily commercial in nature.
- The flyer must contain the name of the sponsoring entity; contact information of the sponsor/organizer and specific information about the date, time and location of the event/camp/activity.
- The flyer must not interfere with the educational mission of the district.
Steps for Approval:
- Submit a PDF to Sonja DeDonado.