- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol. As always, encourage your child to practice hand hygiene at home and school.
Kent intermediate School District Covid Dashboard
CDC and Health Department Resources
Continuity of Learning and Covid-19 Response Plan
Elementary Building Plan
Middle School Building Plan
High School Building Plan
Elementary Distance Learning Plan
Elementary Art, Music and Physical Education Learning Plan
Elementary Learning Opportunities
Middle School Distance Learning Plan
Middle School Learning Opportunities
High School Distance Learning Plan
High School Distance Learning Opportunities