Covid-19 Updates and Distance Learning Plans
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol. As always, encourage your child to practice hand hygiene at home and school.
Kent County Health Department Video
Kent County Health Department
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Approved Continuity of Learning Response Plan
Food Distribution and Information
The last day for the food distribution program at Impact Church and Alto Elementary will be Friday, June 26th.
Tuesdays and Fridays from 11:00-12:00 and 6:00-7:00
However, a new breakfast and lunch program will begin on Tuesday, June 30th, and continue every Tuesday and Friday until August 14th. The curbside pickup location will be at the Lowell High School cafeteria.
Tuesdays and Fridays from 11:00-12:30.